Descripción del Producto
- Presents grammar through listening material to help improve listening skills.
- Contains clear and reliable grammar explanations with lots of examples, making it ideal for learning new grammar points or as a reference.
- Provides exam preparation as it helps students to practise a range of exam tasks.
- Includes a grammar glossary which explains difficult concepts simply, and key word lists, including collocations and phrasal verbs, which provide a useful checklist and revision resource.
- Includes online material addressing the separate needs of candidates for the Cambridge English: First exam and Cambridge Engish: First for Schools.
- Covers all the vocabulary needed for the First Certificate exam with exam practice of all papers.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, including the Cambridge Learner Corpus ensuring vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts, and covers the errors that students really make.
- Common learner error warnings help students to be aware of and to avoid making common mistakes.
- The topic-based unit approach means the material can easily be used to supplement an exam coursebook.
- Tips on how to approach exam tasks practised in the book and how to learn vocabulary are ideal for the self-study student